Benefits to Hair Coloring
Hair coloring is a way of life for many people. Although some decide on a change of color for creative reasons, many individuals go under the bottle to cover up gray hair. But hair dye may offer other benefits than covering up signs of aging. Here’s a look at a few.
* Added body: coloring plumps the hair shaft and can make hair temporarily thicker and with more body than before.
* Shine and dimension: a subtle color on the hair can create varied hues that pick up and reflect light differently. This can make the hair seem more vibrant and interesting.
* More “pop”: Changing one’s hair shade can make other attributes stand out more. Eyes may seem more radiant and skin less washed out. Experimenting with different shades can help a person find the best version of him or herself.
* Natural options: all-natural colors deposit color into the hair, rather than stripping the cuticle to then add back color with chemicals.
* Solution for thinning hair: Hair dye can plump hair and create the illusion of more hair. This is a less expensive method to try than hair replacement surgeries or other treatments.
For those interested in phasing out hair dye, especially if they want gray hair to grow in, they can work with a colorist to place strategic low-lights in the hair. This will camouflage the gray hair and enable the gray to grow in less abruptly.
Our color specialists will create a natural looking color or one that will enhance your eyes, skin tone, and other facial features. By adding highlights or low lights you can add dramatic or subtle changes. Our techniques are professionally designed to compliment your haircut. Creative Hair Design uses Goldwell, Calura, Blacklight, Gloss and J Beverly Hills Color products. Color corrections are available.
|Single Process Color
|Hilite or Lowlite
|Hilites & Color
|Hilites & Toning
|Partial Highlighting or Color Corrections
|(All Color Services Include a Complimentary Haircut and Style.)